WHAT: Alexandria’s first 18-hour YOGA-THON on April 20th wants YOU!
WHEN: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM (EDT) – Add to Calendar
WHERE: Ease Yoga & Cafe – 3051 Mount Vernon Avenue #102, Alexandria, VA 22305 – View Map – is generously hosting this event.
WHY: Help us raise awareness about yoga & mindfulness for under-served youth!
HOW: Stretch your yoga practice with area yoga teachers Jafar Alexander, Megan Brown, Cathy Burke, Tara Casagrande, Maureen Clyne, Pia Economou, Kathy Judd, Jessica Purtell, Nicole Radshaw, Gina White, Ronit Zelivinski and MORE; while raising funds for under-served youth to have the same privilege. Stay for all 18-hours or come for just one class. Please sign up for free here and plan to make your cash or credit donation when checking in for class at Ease.
MORE DETAILS: The proceeds from this event are a part of Alexandria’s Spring2Action- 24 hours of giving- and will support YoKid’s programs. YoKid…Stretch Your Limits is a 501(c)3 therefore all donations are tax-deductible.
On the 20th, freebies and price specials offered by South Block Juice Co. ALL day in the café at Ease, with a portion of their sales donated to YoKid.
Schedule Sneak Peak. All Classes are for adults unless noted:
- 6:00am-7:30am: Michelle Kelsey Mitchell
- 7:30am-9:00am: Maureen Clyne
- 9:00am-10:30am: Gina & Megan’s Funky Pilates followed by a Mindfulness Meditation
- 10:30am-noon: Nicole Radshaw (kids welcome)
- Noon-1:30pm: Jafar Alexander
- 1:15pm- 3:00pm: Cathy Burke (family yoga: kids 2-5 welcome with caregiver)
- 3:00pm- 4:30pm: Kathy Judd
- 4:30pm- 6:00pm: Pia Economou
- 6:00pm-7:30pm: Jess Purtell
- 7:30pm-9:00pm:Tara Casagrande
- 9:00pm-10:30pm: Ronit Zelivinski
- 10:30pm- Midnight: Special Guest Teacher