YoKid is proud to be a charity beneficiary of the 2013 Marine Corp Marathon!
All money raised by runners on YoKid’s MCM team directly supports yoga programs for at-risk and under-served youth in DC, MD, & VA.
Ready to run? Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Commit to your fundraising goal of $300
2. Sign up with your initial donation of $25 by clicking here (http://www.
Thank YOU for supporting YoKid! Next, let us support YOUR efforts.
Take a peak at our gifts to you:
~Bib for the 2013 Marine Corp Marathon
~Complimentary Yoga for Runner’s workshop, June 15th, 12pm-2pm, at Sport & Health Gym in Alexandria,
~Training tips and support from marathon veteran “Coach Liz”
But the fun doesn’t end yet…as an extra thank-you to our runners we are throwing a Pre-Race Party at Murphy’s Grand Irish Pub in Old Town Alexandria on Saturday, October 26th. YoKid is hosting a pre-race celebration for our MCM Team ~ Enjoy a pre-race meal and get to know the rest of the YoKid MCM Team before the big day
Thank you for supporting our efforts to bring the many benefits of yoga to kids in need.
Below is helpful information to prepare you for race day:
- How do I create my online fundraising page?
Your online fundraising page is automatically created for you upon registration
- How many runners are on the YoKid MCM team?
MCM allows YoKid to have up to 50 runners! So grab a running buddy and have them join the YoKid team while space is available
- Need a hotel for race weekend?
The following web links contain a list of MCM hotel partners and the MCM Headquarters Hotel. The participating hotels are offering special rates for runners. The HQ Hotel is a great location with shuttles to and from the expo.
~MCM Hotel Partners— http://www.marinemarathon.com/MCM_Runner_Info/Hotels.htm
~MCM HQ Hotel— https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=8135576 HQ Hotel is Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Hosts the First Timers Pep Rally on Friday, October 25 and MCM Runners Conference and Carbo Dining In on Saturday, October 26. Plus, there is continuous shuttle service from Hyatt to Expo.
- How do you stay up to date on all of the events and special instructions for the weekend of the race? Visit the official page of the Marine Corp Marathon at www.marinemarathon.com, or click here for a direct link to official runner’s information. Also, look for emails and updates directly from YoKid with helpful information. Contact email@example.com or call 703.475.0046 with any questions.