Parents and kids often wonder what to bring to a YoKid yoga class. Below are a few tips to help you and your child feel prepared for class:
- DO Dress in comfortable “gym/PE” clothes for class. (try to avoid wearing jeans or constricting clothing)
- Do NOT bring a yoga mat. YoKid teachers will bring any supplies needed for class including yoga mats for all class participants.
- DO be prepared to have fun! Age appropriate games, activities, and songs are incorporated into all YoKid classes.
- DO be on time when dropping off/picking up your child. (please refrain from picking your child up from class early)
- DO make sure that you have completed and returned the YoKid Participation Form for your child.
- DO ask your child what they’ve learned and practice with them at home. Visit our “YoKid at Home” tab for tips and ideas on how you can practice yoga at home
- DO allow your child to participate in the YoKid Challenge, a wellness event for the entire family.